What cloud security products does UKCloud offer?
UKCloud offers a variety of cloud security products, all focused around improving the security posture of your organisation, leaving you to focus on genuine business value.
The following provides a brief overview of our managed operations products; click the links for further details.
- Security operations services
- Security Operations Service (SecOps). A pre-designed cloud-hosted cyber security solution, powered by e2e-assure, that can see your organisation's entire IT estate, all the time, enabling complete visibility helping to identify suspicious activity, ensuring you have an up-to-date view of possible threats. Unlike other traditional cyber monitoring systems, SecOps combines people, process and technology to protect your brand reputation.
- e2e Cloud Protective Monitoring and SOC Service. A bespoke cloud-hosted SOC service.
- e2e Cloud Sentinel SOC Service. A cloud-hosted SOC service utilising Microsoft Sentinel.
- Cross Domain Security Zone (CDSZ). Enables you to securely transfer data between the UKCloud Assured OFFICIAL security domain and the UKCloud Elevated OFFICIAL security domain, using National Cyber Security Centre-approved cross-domain security patterns.
- Secure Remote Access (SRA). Enables you to securely connect to the UKCloud platform's Elevated OFFICIAL security domain using National Cyber Security Centre-approved internet virtual private network (VPN) technologies and the walled garden architectural pattern.
- Disaster Recovery as a Service (DRaaS). Protects your critical applications in the event of disaster or ransomware attacks. This service negates the need for your organisation to manage additional data centre infrastructure to provide workload resilience in the event of disaster. DRaaS makes it easy to replicate and recover virtual machines to the cloud, by failing over from your own data centre to UKCloud's trusted, cost-effective and well-connected VMware cloud.
Let's get started!
For in-depth product details, see the appropriate Service Scope.
Getting Started Guides provide an overview of the functionality available with UKCloud's security products and introduce some of the key concepts and tasks.
Take a look at the articles listed below to get an idea of how to use UKCloud's security products.
Cross Domain Security Zone
Secure Remote Access
Disaster Recovery as a Service
Want to know more?
See it in action
How to buy
If you're already a UKCloud customer
Raise a Service Request, contact your Service Delivery Manager or email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you're new to UKCloud
Contact us via our website or call us on 01252 303 300
To get the most out of our platform, see below for some additional options and products you might want to consider (additional charges apply).
No additional product options.
If you want to find out more about any of these options or products, contact your Service Delivery Manager or email email@example.com
The right cloud for every platform. Modernise legacy workloads across the board by rehosting traditional systems with UKCloud for VMware or exploring new and emerging technologies with OpenShift. We can help you build a cloud specific to your needs.
An award-winning customer experience. The customer sits at the heart of everything we do. Whether that's through our 24/7 support function – a service we provide at no extra charge – or by giving every single one of our customers a dedicated Service Delivery Manager.
Dedicated to the public sector. From our unique assurance and connectivity options to the people we employ – everything we do comes back to our mission to help public sector organisations deliver better digital services at a lower cost.
Uncompromising security and integrity. Our UK-based data centres help protect your organisation from regulations such as GDPR, whilst our unique assurance and connectivity options enable you to move your most secure and sensitive systems to the cloud.
Champions of innovation. We've partnered with over 300 specialist organisations who have built their pioneering digital services on top of our government-grade infrastructure. From AI to RPA, our partner ecosystem has you covered.
Committed to doing the right thing. From paying our taxes to undergraduate and apprentice programmes. From Carbon Neutral solutions to charity work. Everything we do can be traced back to our commitment to doing the right thing.